Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

iManuka

Fantastic support, very simple to set up and the app does what it says it will! Definitely recommend to all!

Gym+Coffee

great app with a great support team. I needed to set up quite a few pop ups over the last few weeks. Once I got the hang of the app it was very easy to do things. Customer support replied so quickly to my queries and went above and beyond.

Sandshaped Swimwear

I use this app for redirecting our store from international to local. The team has been very helpful and fast in response. I would totally recommend it 100%

Noble Jerky Canada

We're using Cozy redirect for our Canada and USA stores, it's easy to setup and use. They're extremely helpful and fast to respond. Thanks for the awesome apps and service!

Physicool

We use this to popup a notification on our UK store (physicool.co.uk) for US visitors. It gives them the option to click to visit our store in the US. Works great and support are helpful and fast!

Jack Moore Jeans

Great APP from a Great Team, they help us to just make the pages availebole in countries we can send too. It is really good to block IP:s to Ilands and Countries where we can not send to. Best regards, JM Jeans

Jessup Beauty

nice app, it works smooth, and their customers service is realy great, they helps a lot, thank you so much.

Self Care Corporation Pty Ltd

Very useful app, amazing customer service, super helpful team making it very easy to set up the app & look and feel to your website's requirements

Voltyc

Great costumer support they customize our country switcher for us and for free, very quickly and kindness way

Face Vital

Top notch app, without any flaws. Incredible customer service. They have customized one of the templates exactly to our requirements. Highly recommended.