Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

BioK Canada

Very helpful and knowledgable staff. They took the time to help understand and set up the app. When there were issues they always responded within 12-24 hours with detailed information / help setting up. Works great, recommended app!

Bio-K+ US

The Cacao Club

Really helpful staff, great service. Very happy with the responsiveness and availability, would recommend.

Masai

You can't do everything on your own without knowing HTML and CSS, but their support staff is quick, super-helpful, and friendly. My pop-up modal looks great.

ISSEY MIYAKE ONLINE STORE

Fast and kind support team that was able to quickly setup redirect rules for our international online stores. They also customized our redirect pages to match a very specific design. Highly recommend!

Inateck Official

It's a very good APP, easy-to-use and good settings, I like it! Their customer service is even more impressive, quick in replying and efficient in working. They even helped me resolve another issue which is not related to their APP. I'm quite appreciate and moved by their great customer service, best I have ever seen! Especially thanks to Steve and his team member Dean. This is the APP I will absolutely recommend and use all the time! Everyone should try it!

Rain Hat Collection

Support were extremely helpful. Got it setup exactly how I wanted it. Customers can now easily switch through international versions of our site.

A7 EUROPE

Fantastic app, does exactly what we need and the support team have been so helpful with any extra customisations we needed, highly recommend!

Dents UK

An excellent redirection app with extremely reliable and fast customer support. We use the app across all 7 of our stores and it has proven to be incredibly useful!

Harmoni® Desk EU

This really saves so much time and effort. An absolute must for multi-geo sites. The devs are also super responsive and give help + customization, super cool.