GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Mumka España

The support of this app is great. Steve have quick answers and the app works perfectly. Thanks so much for everything!

Espresso Canada

Fantastic customer service. Received timely and helpful support from the developers to ensure the app is properly installed and working as it should. Thank you.

Iron Bull Strength Canada

The app works great. Steve was of great help setting up a custom popup template on our 3 storefronts!

Iron Bull Strength USA

Iron Bull Strength

au.aureliegi

Steve helped me with my problems. Thank him very much. His work efficiency is very high.highly recommend! In addition, the country redirect function is also very useful

Fragrance Centre

Very pleased, I have a few sites and for a while, I was looking for an app to redirect people to the right store.
I definitely recommend this app and most important of all, the customer service is just outstanding, Steve was very very helpful and very surprised that this man is working on weekends, I didn't expect this. He was very helpful and made my pop up window as I wanted. Thanks so much to Steve and the team. Highly recommended!

Sweet Plaid™

Love the app :) ! Really good perfect support team ! Don't hesitate to try them ! I recommend 100% !

With Love Darling

Really great service! Steve helped my customise and integrate the app. Love when there’s a real person on the other end who actually responds!!!

Pheenix Fashion

I enjoyed utilizing this app. A little confusing to get my head around the interface at first but once I got used to it there was nothing difficult about setting up. Thanks!