GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Dhow Nature Foods (Tanzania)

Perfect app for auto redirecting country based subdomain based on Geo location. It is provides pop up based functionality for country selection.

Önling EU

Great app, and equally important amazing support! The app helps us to guide customers to the right store with a beautiful pop-up (that the helpful support modified to our needs). It has previously been a major issue for us to serve customers in their desired language as customers are sometimes located in a "wrong" country relative to their language preferences - but since installing this app we have had no customer complaints about country redirects.

SOLESTAR - Sports Performance Insoles

We use the app to direct cutomers to the correct shop for their specific country and currency. The app works great so far and support was faster than the speed of light and amazingly helpful.

Rudsak

Amazing Customer Service, the team were very responsive answered all of our questions and helped us get setup very quickly.

Lifting365 Ireland

I have to say Steve from customer support was awesome. I wanted to change the re-direct to suit our needs. He deisgned and implemented it for me. What a service. Thank you

Lifting365 UK

SKY GAZER USA

Awesome app. Best app I have found for redirection and also currency changing. It's the most customisable too with great customer service, as a result I have used the same app for both my AUD and USD websites. 2 x 5 star reviews from me!

SKY GAZER

Multiforce Health USA

I signed up for the GeoIP trial - I wasn't sure how to implement it, so i reached out to support and Steve helped me out. He set up the app and optimized it, offered great customer service and was incredibly helpful. With service like that - its safe to say we will remain customers. Thank you!

FarmCityPets

Support so far has been amazing, and the personalised pop up is much appreciated. Working perfect straight away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18