GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Rain Hat Collection

Support were extremely helpful. Got it setup exactly how I wanted it. Customers can now easily switch through international versions of our site.

A7 EUROPE

Fantastic app, does exactly what we need and the support team have been so helpful with any extra customisations we needed, highly recommend!

Dents UK

An excellent redirection app with extremely reliable and fast customer support. We use the app across all 7 of our stores and it has proven to be incredibly useful!

Harmoni® Desk EU

This really saves so much time and effort. An absolute must for multi-geo sites. The devs are also super responsive and give help + customization, super cool.

D' amelia

Great redirection App. Customer Support is very fast and reliable anytime. They fixed an issue very fast

Elizabetta Europe

Excellent app, excellent service. I set up some really nice-looking popups, with our logo, our brand colors, etc. that go to each language's version of my website, and it was super easy to do. We tried both the bar and the popup and opted for the popup in the end. Also set up the GDPR bar which seems to work just fine. Of course it slows down the site a little bit, like every app, but really not very much. I wanted to get rid of the "x" to close the popup, forcing the customer to make a choice, and Kate helped me to do that very quickly. Definitely recommend this app!

kiko+ and gg* EU

Just implemented this app, but the customer service has already been awesome. Went above and beyond to customize our popups so they look consistent with our shop. Special shout out to Steve who was great. Thank you!

A7 UK

Awesome app. Super user friendly and there is nothing else out there that has the same functionality for redirects and pop ups together. The support team are very helpful and quick to respond too so makes any little tweaks to templates or any issues very easy to fix. Worth every penny

Neat and Handy

I have been using this app for about 6 months already and what I like about it is that it comes with several useful features, great price and outstanding customer service. Shout out to Steve from Customer Service who has helped me several times to fix some issues on my website. I am very happy with the app and the support. I highly recommend this app and the support team!

FAIRY MAGIC CHEST ▷ Artistic resources for children's photography

Great app and awesome support, quick and helpful! I have two Cozy app and they are great! thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21