Cozy GeoIP Country Redirect

Cozy GeoIP Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Silvi

Great app. Easy to use and support was extremely responsive, helped make customisations and followed it up with support documentation. Recommended!

second helpings

I spent weeks with Shopify experts trying to achieve a seamless enduser experience for customers in different locations with no success. Some creative searches on my part and the discovery of Eazy solved a problem the experts couldn't. Great product and great support. Their terrific support team even inserted code in my theme to optimise the redirection speed. What a treat!

Devoteewear

Amazing customer support. They went above and beyond to make an impossible thing possible for us since our theme was not sully compatible. Great team, great app, AMAZING customer service!

La Petite Ourse USA

Great and simple app to use. Great customer support too (which is just as important as the app itself!

La Petite Ourse

Best app to really get a customized experience for users from different countries. Great support as well!

Outland Denim

The app works well. Beyond this, the support has been first class. Prompt and detailed. A great team.

argonaudio.com

Highly recommend this app. Works like a charm! The support is excellent. Big shout out to Olivia, who helped me create a custom re-direction pop-up just for my needs. Best re-direction app out there!

Crafist®

The app works very well, but the customer team even better. They solved every problem of mine in an hour. Above them all many thanks to Kate for her quick and kind services.

ShowerGem USA

After trying many different Re-direction apps out, this one is the best by far. I use it on 4 of my domains. Very helpful and fast support and setup took all of 5 minutes.

ShowerGem UK