Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Robes 4 You

Yes the app is very good and the support is excellent. You get replies instantly, I would strongly recommend this app.

Alveroa

The support helped me 100%. Kate was very kind and solved my problem in the blink of an eye. Thank you so much for making this eCommerce a little bit less complex :D

Holistik Bloom

We have only good words for this app and the whole team. We could say it has been quick dedicated and very professional support. Thanks, Kate and thanks to the dev team.

Elite Eleven Sporting

Great customer service! When the app didn't quite go to plan, the team were quick to jump on and tailor a plan that suited us.
5/5

Mary Jane's HQ

This app is great, works exactly as described - the support team is amazing and helped me add a flag/switch into the header and made it fit the branding of our site. If you need a redirect for international site - look no further, this is it!

Freedom Moses

Cozy Country Redirect app was recommended to us by the Shopify Plus team and it meets our expectations and more..
The Cozy team support help us immediately when we needed their help and was true professionals.
Thank you Cozy team, it's great doing business with you.

Disruptive Technologies EU

Easy and intuitive app. It works great with our 4 different domains. Great and timely support by Kate :) Highly recommend!

Poker Merchant

Would sure recommend! Use a lot of apps from Cozy! The geolocation, currency switcher and anti theft work very well!

DecorMania.eu

I'm using Cozy Country app now from 2 months, on two our stores. It's very simple application and worth every penny, why? SUPPORT is just amazing and second to none. Kate from Cozy Country is so helpful with templates and settings to make sure it works well for you. You'll get response the same day or day after and always comprehensive and very very helpful. I work with shopify apps form 8 years now and this is probably the best app support I have ever received. Well done Kate!

The Tartan Blanket Co.

Great performance from the app and excellent, quick support from the developers! They have helped us build and customise two very useful popups that work together on each of our four stores. One based on Geo IP that appears upon visiting the site, and the other a country selector linked in the header menu of our theme to manually switch between stores. Many thanks for the help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28