Eazy GeoIP Country Redirect

Eazy GeoIP Country Redirect

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Rudsak

Amazing Customer Service, the team were very responsive answered all of our questions and helped us get setup very quickly.

Lifting365 Ireland

I have to say Steve from customer support was awesome. I wanted to change the re-direct to suit our needs. He deisgned and implemented it for me. What a service. Thank you

Lifting365 UK

SKY GAZER USA

Awesome app. Best app I have found for redirection and also currency changing. It's the most customisable too with great customer service, as a result I have used the same app for both my AUD and USD websites. 2 x 5 star reviews from me!

SKY GAZER

Multiforce Health USA

I signed up for the GeoIP trial - I wasn't sure how to implement it, so i reached out to support and Steve helped me out. He set up the app and optimized it, offered great customer service and was incredibly helpful. With service like that - its safe to say we will remain customers. Thank you!

FarmCityPets

Support so far has been amazing, and the personalised pop up is much appreciated. Working perfect straight away.

Laveett

Absolutely amazing customer service. They literally responded and helped me within a minute of me sending an email requesting their help. Couldn't have asked for better customer service.

au micropod

Great app for redirecting my different stores, staff was super helpful in adding custom layout to the redirect forms too. A+

West Bros Furniture - Canada

The service and support were excellent! I received very quick help to set up the APP. I would highly recommend this APP to anyone needing this functionality.