GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Fat Freezing Belts

UPDATE - Installed this on all 4 of our country clone stores - the customer support/technical team are extremely responsive and had this running in no time. Saved a bit too as stopped using another app which was nearly 3 times the price. I fully recommend them.

Blipblox by Playtime Engineering

Really enjoy the simple setup and extensive customization features so I can match our site's colors and fonts. Can't wait to test over the holidays!

Football Town Global

I really like the app, it's easy to use and does its job. Thanks you guys and keep up the good work!!

CultureFly

App support is Superb. They helped me very fast and accurately. All done with very professionally. Thanks

Scandinavian Edition

Works like a charm with redirecting visitors from one store to another. Good value for the price you pay.

Santivia - The Way To Good Health

I used this app to redirect one site to another. Caroline and Dean helped me out so much by taking over and getting it done for me and now my site is working fine. Carolinne also invited me to seek their help again if when I need to make changes to the rule again. Thanks so much.

X-mini

This app is amazing.
What's more amazing is the helpful staff especially Caroline and Daniel. Quick response and immediate solution to all my problems.
Highly recommended.

Persian Cat

I used this app and it worked like a charm. also their'e support was beyond helpful. Thank you dear Dean and Caroline for your efforts.

YVR Cookie Corp. USA

Awesome app, and an amazing team behind it. I was running into the issue of a slow auto redirect. Emailed them on a weekend and they got back to me right away and fixed it very quickly. If you're looking for a very quick auto redirect with good support, look no further!

Moasure

Great app, does exactly what we needed.

1) Simple to set up a confirmation bar to send traffic from our US website to our EU/UK Website. (Worked straight away)

2) Quite simple to style this so it's in keeping with our website

3) Creating excluded URLs allows us to not show this message on pages we know we have not created on the UK website.

Very pleased, and hope they continue to develop this further