Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Six Simple Machines

5 stars for service!! I had a custom request and sent an online query with a brief description of what I was hoping to achieve. I started my lunch thinking I'd get back to this tomorrow but by the time I had eaten only half of my sandwich not only did I get a response, but the request was complete and functioning exactly as I hoped!

I've only just started to use the app but it looks like being 5 stars for functionality and ease of use too.

Great work!

Sadly my sandwich was only about a 3.5.

trustsaleshop

Amazing app . i enjoy to use it the best option for use . i recomment this appication for blocker some country

BAD® Workwear USA

We are really pleased with the app's ability to handle multiple scenarios for us. We require a different message for different countries with the ability to customize the aesthetic to match our brand and this app does it all. They even added a new feature to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend.

BAD® Workwear Canada

HypeSheriff

Absolutely the best app in this category! Super easy to use and with great amount of customization. Literally the only app that does what I want.

Airboard Schweiz

Great App with individual Banner for every Country. - Very helpful support. worth every cent. Also the whitelist-urls are great to use.

BOY London

good app, Steve on the support team was a big help, he responded very quickly. I gave him a picture of what I wanted the popup to look like and he made it for me.

BASTET

Gets the job done fast and easy. Easily customized to your taste. Extremely fast customer service.

If you’re looking for the best redirect app, this is your choice!

Paladin Sports

We needed this app to allow our US based customers access the store they were after on an easy and efficient way. Dean was sensational (and quick) in getting this doing what we needed! Great customer service!!

NHL Seat Cover

I added the app to redirect my canadian customers to my american store and vice versa. And it worked. Seamlessly. Perfect. Am I exaggerating? no. I tried an app with more stars and it backfired. Didn't work plus it was very complicated. Once I got it to work it FIRED MY WEBSITE. But this app worked wonders. 3 steps and it is finished. Done and perfect!