Cozy GeoIP Country Redirect

Cozy GeoIP Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

WrapMeCool

We have been using this app to automatically redirect customers to our new Australian store for about a month at time of this review. So far it has been working as advertised. Rules are easy to set up. A question to support was answered very promptly and efficiently. We are happy with this app and recommend it.

Nhl Seat Cover

I read a review before trying this app. Yeah they were right its perfect. Worked perfectly for my store. Great price even. Don't bother with other apps on shopify. This one worked perfect for all my needs. I needed to redirect my customers to my new website. I also desperately needed to block a person from a specific country. What they say and advertise is what the app does which is VERY welcomed.

SARTORIALE

Amazing app! A must, if you have stores in multiple locations worldwide and need a redirect. Great support, with instant answers and solutions.

Sika-Design.de

Great tool, can be a bit confusing to start with, but Steve is very quick and responsive if you have any questions! If you need to redirect your visitors to other stores, this is the app you need :)

NÜ Denmark - NL

Awsome app to redirect customers on our stores. It works without problems and I can certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark - Int.

Thanks for this great app that helps us to redirects customers on our stores. It works without problems and I can certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark - DE

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores. It works great and I will certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark

NÜ Denmark - No

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores and it works perfectly and without problems.

Lover's Tempo

Great product and stellar service. Would certainly recommend this app to anyone who needs to manage multiple shopify stores.