Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

La Petite Ourse

Best app to really get a customized experience for users from different countries. Great support as well!

Outland Denim

The app works well. Beyond this, the support has been first class. Prompt and detailed. A great team.

argonaudio.com

Highly recommend this app. Works like a charm! The support is excellent. Big shout out to Olivia, who helped me create a custom re-direction pop-up just for my needs. Best re-direction app out there!

Crafist®

The app works very well, but the customer team even better. They solved every problem of mine in an hour. Above them all many thanks to Kate for her quick and kind services.

ShowerGem USA

After trying many different Re-direction apps out, this one is the best by far. I use it on 4 of my domains. Very helpful and fast support and setup took all of 5 minutes.

ShowerGem UK

ShowerGem Ireland

This is the best redirect app by far. I use it on 4 of my domains. Very helpful and fast support and setup took all of 5 minutes.

ShowerGem Germany

Mister Beauty

Love the app Kate were very helpful and made this beautiful pop up to choose the countries within the colour of our website.
Love it

Oscillot® Proprietary Ltd

Great service and very useful app for brands with a presence across multiple regions! They also help me setup the popup to match our theme!