GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

That Bloke

Just installed this app for blocking certain countries and also their Image and text theft app and works 100%. Add their script code to your themes head section as well so that it loads much faster.

Ecuadane UK

AMAZING! Not only does the Cozy app work flawlessly, but it looks great on our site. I had several redirects I needed, and I reached out to the customer support to assist me. Steven was amazing, and helped me get everything created super fast. I'm so pleased with not only the functionality of the app, but also the people behind it helping support customers. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Ecuadane

I needed several redirects for different countries and regions. I wasn't sure how to do this, so I reached out to the customer support and explained what I needed. Not only, did they do exactly what I wanted, they even customized the theme to match our website, and their customer service was PHENOMENAL! Steve helped me out every step of the way, and was always super fast in getting what I needed done. Plus the final product works perfectly, and looks flawless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Whelpmate Australia

Easy to use, great and fast customer sevice. Will definitely be checking out their other apps too. Well done

Living Entertainment North Coast

Great app - easy to use and excellent customer support. Steve replied to me instantly and jumped in to help set it up without any hesitation.

Dhow Nature Foods (Tanzania)

Perfect app for auto redirecting country based subdomain based on Geo location. It is provides pop up based functionality for country selection.

Önling EU

Great app, and equally important amazing support! The app helps us to guide customers to the right store with a beautiful pop-up (that the helpful support modified to our needs). It has previously been a major issue for us to serve customers in their desired language as customers are sometimes located in a "wrong" country relative to their language preferences - but since installing this app we have had no customer complaints about country redirects.

SOLESTAR - Sports Performance Insoles

We use the app to direct cutomers to the correct shop for their specific country and currency. The app works great so far and support was faster than the speed of light and amazingly helpful.

Rudsak

Amazing Customer Service, the team were very responsive answered all of our questions and helped us get setup very quickly.

Lifting365 Ireland

I have to say Steve from customer support was awesome. I wanted to change the re-direct to suit our needs. He deisgned and implemented it for me. What a service. Thank you