GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Laura Cantu Jewelry - Mx

Great app, very simple to setup and great support. Also, after a quick fix, very fast redirection. I use it on both my stores.

Beastcraftgoods

Super smooth app. Even better support.

These guys rock. Steve did everything from increasing speed and correcting the things I did wrong for me for all my 3 stores that too within minutes of raising a concern.
The app is super simple to use.
Highly recommended. Works very well.
Enjoyed the easy to use panel and working with these guys.

TW Steel

This is a second store I'm using it on, works great! Tip: if you want to use autoredirect to point to a certain language, and don't want a clash if the language is already in the URL the user enters - use the Whitelist URL rule in the settings : )

notedco.com

Immediate and clear response from support. Very helpful in set up and understanding app functions. Highly recommend.

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry

the guys answered me right away and helped me with things that are not included in the app admin. I wished to remove one of the buttons, made the text RTL and more and they made it easy right away! thanks guys! you're the best

Steelcase

Works perfectly as described and the support team was quick to make any changes as needed. We've used this on multiple stores now.

OZCORNER

The support team are very helpful, they are responding fast and fixed my concern in no time...highly recommended.

Nomad Watch Works SG

Installed on a couple of websites that I had selling to different regions, bringing visitors to the right site. Works like a charm. Steve was really prompt and helpful with additional requests as well.

Nomad Watch Works MY

Useful app. Works like a charm. Steve was really prompt and helpful with additional requests as well.

the underargument

Super fast and dedicated support team. They were swift to answer my questions before I added the app and set me up in minutes when I needed their help. Highly recommend!