Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

SARTORIALE

Amazing app! A must, if you have stores in multiple locations worldwide and need a redirect. Great support, with instant answers and solutions.

Sika-Design.de

Great tool, can be a bit confusing to start with, but Steve is very quick and responsive if you have any questions! If you need to redirect your visitors to other stores, this is the app you need :)

NÜ Denmark - NL

Awsome app to redirect customers on our stores. It works without problems and I can certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark - Int.

Thanks for this great app that helps us to redirects customers on our stores. It works without problems and I can certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark - DE

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores. It works great and I will certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark

NÜ Denmark - No

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores and it works perfectly and without problems.

Lover's Tempo

Great product and stellar service. Would certainly recommend this app to anyone who needs to manage multiple shopify stores.

Loverstempo.ca

Great service provided by this software and amazing support. Would strongly recommend this for anyone managing multiple shopify sites for different countries.

Temple of the Sun US

Great support staff that are extremely helpful and wont stop until you are happy. Would happily recommend

February 4, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy's values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards