GeoIP Wizard

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Japan Vapor

Easy to use.
Had a request to redirect instantly, and the CS helped me in few days to make it happen!

Deepa Gurnani

Works as described. Fairly priced. Customer service very accommodating. Overall, very satisfied with the app.

Luvele US

Huge fan, great service we have installed on 9 stores to manage redirects for geo targeting AAA+++!!! :)

Luvele UK

Luvele DE

Could be happier with these guys. Great support, awesome app. Highly recommended for geo gate solutions

luvele EU

Luvele AU

Kapten & Son

Had questions regarding the speed of my site and Dean from Dev got back to me within a matter of hours. I'm continually impressed with their dedication to service and perfection!

Verb Products

This is the second storefront that we've used this App. Quite easy to set up and implement - Works well!

Perifit

Amazing, great free app. Works perfectly. I like it. I don't give a lots a reviews but this app definitely deserves it. Cheers!