Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 14, 2020

Immediate and clear response from support. Very helpful in set up and understanding app functions. Highly recommend.

notedco.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 13, 2020

the guys answered me right away and helped me with things that are not included in the app admin. I wished to remove one of the buttons, made the text RTL and more and they made it easy right away! thanks guys! you're the best

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry
Israel
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 12, 2020

Works perfectly as described and the support team was quick to make any changes as needed. We've used this on multiple stores now.

Steelcase
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 10, 2020

The support team are very helpful, they are responding fast and fixed my concern in no time...highly recommended.

OZCORNER
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 10, 2020

Installed on a couple of websites that I had selling to different regions, bringing visitors to the right site. Works like a charm. Steve was really prompt and helpful with additional requests as well.

Nomad Watch Works SG
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 10, 2020

Useful app. Works like a charm. Steve was really prompt and helpful with additional requests as well.

Nomad Watch Works MY
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 7, 2020

Super fast and dedicated support team. They were swift to answer my questions before I added the app and set me up in minutes when I needed their help. Highly recommend!

the underargument
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 1, 2020

Great app and even better support. I used it for a redirect between my different country sites as well as a country blocker. Easy user face and when I did need help, the team fixed it the same day.

US Travel Buggy
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 1, 2020

Travel Buggy
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 1, 2020

Excellent app that does exactly what we needed, which was to display the country redirect popup in different languages. The support team were really helpful and quick to answer my set up queries. Highly recommended.

Bshirt