Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

$7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flexible Fit Equestrian LLC

Absolutely lightning fast response time. App works extremely well. Highly highly recommend. Thank you Dean!

Portuguese Tiles

Very happy to have found this app. Works great. Perfect for my Shopify website. Thank you!!!!! www.portuguesetiles.co.uk

Wellue Health.

Location China

Timely support and it works, hope it will have new function with redirect to have popup while no need to choose, highly recommend!

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you

Location Greece

So far, so good. Seems like a wonderful application for redirections between shops! I will continue using it and add more comments about my experience. Customer service is very polite and prompt!

The Birdhouse Chick

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Best customer service ever, they take the time to investigate and explain things. The app performs well and is highly recommended!

HUTTRONICS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app to block a country that keeps stealing my content. Works great and the customer service is amazing. Thank You!

Six Simple Machines

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 5 hours

5 stars for service!! I had a custom request and sent an online query with a brief description of what I was hoping to achieve. I started my lunch thinking I'd get back to this tomorrow but by the time I had eaten only half of my sandwich not only did I get a response, but the request was complete and functioning exactly as I hoped!

I've only just started to use the app but it looks like being 5 stars for functionality and ease of use too.

Great work!

Sadly my sandwich was only about a 3.5.

trustsaleshop

Location Thailand

Amazing app . i enjoy to use it the best option for use . i recomment this appication for blocker some country

BAD® Workwear USA

We are really pleased with the app's ability to handle multiple scenarios for us. We require a different message for different countries with the ability to customize the aesthetic to match our brand and this app does it all. They even added a new feature to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend.

BAD® Workwear Canada