GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Elven Agri Pty Ltd.

Very good Support for setting up in two separate store based on subdomain redirection. Also redirection is very fast.

Savannahs

The support from the Cozy Redirect team was fantastic, we couldn't have launched our multiple Shopify sites without the app.

The Ring Shop

Great app thats resolved many issues I faced with currencies aligning in my store. A simple redirect solved this, and the support team were very helpful in making it as fast as possible to redirect. Thanks!

The Skin Deep EU

This app was incredibly easy to use + effective at successfully re-directing customers based on their international IP. As we opened a second shop to start expanding into other markets– it's a perfect solution to avoid confusing our customers. Biggest issue we've faced is template design with the notifications, but even so we were able to create a design that fit our brand aesthetic.

Not to mention that the support was very timely and effective in answering any questions I sent their way!

The Skin Deep

Bedouin Life Concept

Works nice, It would be great if yout could use the currency switcher even if shopify payments isn't available in your region

ERA Timepieces | Certified Millionaire Tourbillon Watches

if you have international store. it's really very nice app for you.nice servise nice app!!!

Thanks Cozy

G.M. COLLIN

Really good app when you have international stores. Easy to use and very freindly support team. Would recommend!

La Petite Ourse

Awesome app and support! These guys worked fast and professionally to make sure the app was working 100% with our really specific needs.

Snapmaker EU

The app is ok. It's the best app I can find to suit my needs. The default interaction can be better. Luckily, the support can customize the settings for us. Great support, Steve and Alex!