GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

VERAGANO

The perfect app to have if you're looking to expand your store in multiple countries. Steve, one of the team members, was kind enough to customize the look and feel of the pop-up dialog to match our branding elements, without me even asking. For that, I highly recommend this app. If you feel the setup is too much of a hassle, ask for help from the support team. They're prompt and quick in taking actions as they respond to you.

Cap Shield

The customer support for this app has been great! They customized a feature for me and then undid the customization when I realized I didn't actually need it. Super accommodating. I highly recommend them.

connaisseurfoods.ca

Does exactly what it says it does (redirects automatically from countries), and support was quick, friendly and responsive!

Elven Agri Pty Ltd.

Very good Support for setting up in two separate store based on subdomain redirection. Also redirection is very fast.

Savannahs

The support from the Cozy Redirect team was fantastic, we couldn't have launched our multiple Shopify sites without the app.

The Ring Shop

Great app thats resolved many issues I faced with currencies aligning in my store. A simple redirect solved this, and the support team were very helpful in making it as fast as possible to redirect. Thanks!

The Skin Deep EU

This app was incredibly easy to use + effective at successfully re-directing customers based on their international IP. As we opened a second shop to start expanding into other markets– it's a perfect solution to avoid confusing our customers. Biggest issue we've faced is template design with the notifications, but even so we were able to create a design that fit our brand aesthetic.

Not to mention that the support was very timely and effective in answering any questions I sent their way!

The Skin Deep

Bedouin Life Concept

Works nice, It would be great if yout could use the currency switcher even if shopify payments isn't available in your region

ERA Timepieces | Certified Millionaire Tourbillon Watches

if you have international store. it's really very nice app for you.nice servise nice app!!!

Thanks Cozy