Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Copenhagen Kid

AMAZING app support - they went above and beyond to help e customize and install my widget! Highly recommens

Gymnation

Great support and excellent app. This app is really worth of money! Can recommend this to anyone even for single shops with multilanguage feature just like we have.

SixSox

Needless to say, the app works great! But the best part is the support who are eager to help and follow up closely to make sure any problems or potential problems are resolved.

Castañer

This app does exactly what is intended to do. If you add the features that it has with the top support service that comes with it, you have a winning team.

Hoagard.com

A successful practice in directing our international customers to stores according to countries. Nice App

Hoagard.co

It is an excellent application for directing our customers to the stores that we have created according to the countries.
Thank you very much Kate for the support.

Tantaly

Dealing with problems very quickly, I give 5 stars for this service。Hope to provide basic operation tutorials to help customers start their business more quickly

Basal-USA

I've been using this app for about 6 months and it works really well. The features allow for customisation as you would expect, and the rules I've created for redirecting customers to the appropriate store are reliable and easy to set up. They have been really quick to respond and very helpful which is so valuable with such an important app as this.

初芳宇

Very satisfied customer here. Speedy, efficient, knowledgeable and overall very professional staff who will do beyond what is initially requested just so that everything works smoothly. Recommended and would give more than 5 stars if I could! Thanks guys!

Chufunyu

Kate and Alex from Cozy were amazingly helpful. Very detailed and thorough in identifying exactly what we needed and clear about what can and cannot be done and how it will be done. Implementation was also very efficient and speedy, Alex even responded to my OCD needs during the weekend! Really went above and beyond here guys, bravo! I would recommend this app to anyone using Shopify! You guys are rock stars!