GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

The Birdhouse Chick

Best customer service ever, they take the time to investigate and explain things. The app performs well and is highly recommended!

HUTTRONICS

I use this app to block a country that keeps stealing my content. Works great and the customer service is amazing. Thank You!

Six Simple Machines

5 stars for service!! I had a custom request and sent an online query with a brief description of what I was hoping to achieve. I started my lunch thinking I'd get back to this tomorrow but by the time I had eaten only half of my sandwich not only did I get a response, but the request was complete and functioning exactly as I hoped!

I've only just started to use the app but it looks like being 5 stars for functionality and ease of use too.

Great work!

Sadly my sandwich was only about a 3.5.

trustsaleshop

Amazing app . i enjoy to use it the best option for use . i recomment this appication for blocker some country

BAD® Workwear USA

We are really pleased with the app's ability to handle multiple scenarios for us. We require a different message for different countries with the ability to customize the aesthetic to match our brand and this app does it all. They even added a new feature to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend.

BAD® Workwear Canada

HypeSheriff

Absolutely the best app in this category! Super easy to use and with great amount of customization. Literally the only app that does what I want.

Airboard Schweiz

Great App with individual Banner for every Country. - Very helpful support. worth every cent. Also the whitelist-urls are great to use.

BOY London

good app, Steve on the support team was a big help, he responded very quickly. I gave him a picture of what I wanted the popup to look like and he made it for me.

BASTET

Gets the job done fast and easy. Easily customized to your taste. Extremely fast customer service.

If you’re looking for the best redirect app, this is your choice!