GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Bully Bunches

We have this app on both our CAD and US store. The support team is amazing. Would definitely recommend this app without any doubt.

LuckyPosters

This is the best redirect/notification app on the whole shopify. You can create multiple different rules at the same time. By using this one app you can block unwanted traffic, redirect people to other stores, show free shipping notifications, display European cookies notification bar. With only one app!
Thank you for making it possible!

Shop Arable

Not only is this app super affordable and easy to use, but the support is absolutely tremendous! Getting same day turnaround and very thoughtful service is a great experience. If you need to redirect some customers to distributor websites, warn other customers your product isn't supported in their region, and display a GDPR banner for EU visitors, this product does the trick. Thanks for the help and customizations, Steve and the Cozy team--be well!

Mumka España

The support of this app is great. Steve have quick answers and the app works perfectly. Thanks so much for everything!

Espresso Canada

Fantastic customer service. Received timely and helpful support from the developers to ensure the app is properly installed and working as it should. Thank you.

Iron Bull Strength Canada

The app works great. Steve was of great help setting up a custom popup template on our 3 storefronts!

Iron Bull Strength USA

Iron Bull Strength

au.aureliegi

Steve helped me with my problems. Thank him very much. His work efficiency is very high.highly recommend! In addition, the country redirect function is also very useful

Fragrance Centre

Very pleased, I have a few sites and for a while, I was looking for an app to redirect people to the right store.
I definitely recommend this app and most important of all, the customer service is just outstanding, Steve was very very helpful and very surprised that this man is working on weekends, I didn't expect this. He was very helpful and made my pop up window as I wanted. Thanks so much to Steve and the team. Highly recommended!