GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Portuguese Tiles

Very happy to have found this app. Works great. Perfect for my Shopify website. Thank you!!!!! www.portuguesetiles.co.uk

Wellue Health.

Timely support and it works, hope it will have new function with redirect to have popup while no need to choose, highly recommend!

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you

So far, so good. Seems like a wonderful application for redirections between shops! I will continue using it and add more comments about my experience. Customer service is very polite and prompt!

The Birdhouse Chick

Best customer service ever, they take the time to investigate and explain things. The app performs well and is highly recommended!

HUTTRONICS

I use this app to block a country that keeps stealing my content. Works great and the customer service is amazing. Thank You!

Six Simple Machines

5 stars for service!! I had a custom request and sent an online query with a brief description of what I was hoping to achieve. I started my lunch thinking I'd get back to this tomorrow but by the time I had eaten only half of my sandwich not only did I get a response, but the request was complete and functioning exactly as I hoped!

I've only just started to use the app but it looks like being 5 stars for functionality and ease of use too.

Great work!

Sadly my sandwich was only about a 3.5.

trustsaleshop

Amazing app . i enjoy to use it the best option for use . i recomment this appication for blocker some country

BAD® Workwear USA

We are really pleased with the app's ability to handle multiple scenarios for us. We require a different message for different countries with the ability to customize the aesthetic to match our brand and this app does it all. They even added a new feature to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend.

BAD® Workwear Canada

HypeSheriff

Absolutely the best app in this category! Super easy to use and with great amount of customization. Literally the only app that does what I want.