GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

NÜ Denmark - No

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores and it works perfectly and without problems.

Lover's Tempo

Great product and stellar service. Would certainly recommend this app to anyone who needs to manage multiple shopify stores.

Loverstempo.ca

Great service provided by this software and amazing support. Would strongly recommend this for anyone managing multiple shopify sites for different countries.

Temple of the Sun US

Great support staff that are extremely helpful and wont stop until you are happy. Would happily recommend

February 4, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy's values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards
Cozy Geo Addons Team

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

Really great support staff that will help you with your design until you are 100% satisfied. Happy to recommend

Sri Sri Tattva

Thanks Steve for the quick solution! Had an issue with slow redirection. Got a response immediately from the team.

Rize Bikes

Great application great support. I had a small inquiry and they've responded within an hour. I had to do a small modification and now it's working perfect.

Vecado

I liked customer support and how quickly they resolved my request. Look forward to continuing using the application.

Wizard Patch™

Cozy....Yes indeed! Always great when you find an app that not only does what it is meant to but it’s also followed by some pretty outstanding support. I had an issue (which turned out not to be an issue at all really) and the support team jumped on my request pretty much immediately. Wow, that's the type of service we like to provide to our customers and it’s refreshing to see these guys feel the same way. I think if you gave this app a try you would not be disappointed at all. I will be monitoring the app as we go but at this stage it’s all 5 stars from the team here at wizardpatch.com

Roger Jolly

Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth. And stable as far as we can tell so far, keep it up and make sure to implement even more features.