GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

NHL Seat Cover

I added the app to redirect my canadian customers to my american store and vice versa. And it worked. Seamlessly. Perfect. Am I exaggerating? no. I tried an app with more stars and it backfired. Didn't work plus it was very complicated. Once I got it to work it FIRED MY WEBSITE. But this app worked wonders. 3 steps and it is finished. Done and perfect!

LYRA Swim

Without a shadow of a doubt the best customer service i have come across of any app i have EVER used on Shopify. Between Steve, Caroline, Victor and Dean i honestly cant speak highly enough of this team. They reply to emails almost instantly not matter what time of the day and go above and beyond to ensure everything runs smoothly. 5 stars isn't enough for these guys !

Akil

SARTORIALE EUROPE

Amazing app! Simple setup, flexible, great options.

The customer support is great! Would recommend to anyone with international stores.

UPAN The Cast Iron Sausage Fry Pan

Great Service, if you dont see exactly what you want in the options, ask for it, they will deliver. Three days to create a new design for for my three stores at no extra charge above the subscription. I happy with that.

UPAN The Cast Iron Sausage Fry Pan

Bully Bunches Natural Pet Foods Inc.

By far the best redirect app available. The customer service is amazing. Definitely recommend this app!

LEYDIA

Nice app with a very responsive, knowledgeable and efficient customer service. Please, keep up the good work :)

LUZ Planilhas

Blazing fast support, well deserved 5 stars. I´ve tryed other apps and never got this working so fast.

Nia Ballerina

Very good app that diverts traffic seamless from one site to the other. Have had no problems with this app.