Cozy Announcements

Cozy Announcements

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Keep customers informed with announcements.

PSH Kosmetika

Very useful app! Steve from the support team helped me to customize the announcement by my theme colors and style!

MyHappyPick

good supporter ever :) they always answer my question very quick. If you want to find an app for announcements your customer, this app is the best :)

Kentucky Roadshow Shop

App provides a selection of easy to customize pop-ups. Customer support is prompt and very willing to assist.

Iarba Verde

good app, highly recommend, I just needed an app for announcements and it just did the job I asked for

Rosendal Wines

A very user-friendly app. You don't have to be a programmer to use this app. No coding needed. You should really try and see for yourself!
And most of all the support from the team was quick and helpfull.

Folia House

The app has some available templates that I could use out of the box. When I needed support, they were prompt and very helpful. Best free app ever!!!

Bites Shop

We use this for our Pops Up and redirect, received very well and quick support from Cozy Team. Worth to explore on your need with them, talk to support, they really helpful. Thank you Cozy Team.

VKG.Bites.Shop

easy to use for quick announcement modal
it would be much better if user have the option to set the hide duration, instead of fix 30min.
or maybe other user only want announcement to only appear once