Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Monteux Gallery

You really need to post some video tutorials on YouTube, etc. Other than that, I love your product! It took me quite some time to figure out how to navigate the editing process, but once I did, it was a snap!

July 2, 2019

Thanks for updating the review.
We do have Videos on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhxxJXnsDP4cNcElNAs7POa8h7eYOlTBw
It is just that we are preparing the repository for last couple of weeks and will make it more visible inside the product. I have already told Daniel to make a video for captions. He is spending time today. Let me get back to you when he is ready.

Thanks
Caroline

Pretty Perverse

I love this app. I am using it to keep a photo gallery of my sold items in my store for viewing. Very simple and easy to use. Functions extremely well for its purpose without a bunch of unnecessary frills. Honestly so far I wouldn't change a thing.

iBuyAuction

Great App, does what it says! completely dynamic gallery view and looks great on all devices. Has a good variety of settings.

Krombholz

I just started using Cozy Image Gallery on my shopify website and pleasantly surprised how intuitive it is! Well done!

Superior Digital Outlet

Easy to use and straight to the point. Love the ability to customize the font and font color with hex codes and google fonts.

Aussie Foot Fetish

The easiest gallery app to use and the results are fantastic! I highly recommend you try it, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Great.

USA Party Store

Easy and simple to use. Very app for the price, new features are being added from time to time. I highly recommend it if you are just looking to upload and manage images.

bekaboo

This app has exceeded my expectations. It is extremely user friendly and so easy to embed - just cut and paste into page. Lots of options to make the galleries look good. Definitely recommend.

Sassy Swan Boutique

Makes my store look so much more professional! Love the options given! You can't beat the price either.

INTENT

Excellent customer service! I had a concern that was addressed immediately with professionalism. Many options to customize your gallery.