Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Zovalla.com

Good app! Fast, comfortable and stable. Rich functionality. I recommend to use! will not regret!!!!

foxiedox

Caroline helped us fix our Cozy gallery and it looks amazing on our website. I love the layout, thank you so much!

Golden Curl

The app is great - easy to use, intuitive, has some great features too. The support we contacted was really responsive and quick. Great service.

On-you-glow

Ok, this is awesome, I tried about 3 other grid apps and kept running into issues. This is super easy to use and looks great. Love the glow effect. Its $1.99 a month which is peanuts and adds so much value to my site. Very happy indeed! Thank you

NINE O

Great app for displaying our commissioned projects and wonderful customer support. The only thing I would suggest is adding sub-galleries with a scrolling option for an even better user experience. :)

12 Helix

Great gallery app at an affordable price with useful features and customization. Also, very pleased with customer service and their quick responses

FAERYSTEPS

This app is absolutely brilliant and customers service is second to none. Easy to set up and easy to update with new colours on my swatch, just what I wanted and needed. Thanks so much.

Cali Fit Meals

This app works very well and Cozy customer service went above and beyond for us! They respond quickly and will help customize the app to your specific needs.

The only downfall to the app is that there is no way to duplicate a gallery, so you have to manually update the settings, photos, etc. each time you create a new gallery.

william-travis-2

kamlan

Clearn and crisp. very easy and convenient for users. i don't have a sense of code, even i can use it in 5 mins. 5-start recommend !