Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Heatvizion

If you want to showcase your ambassadors and gallery in general. This is the perfect app. Was a little confusing at first trying to embed it to my designated page. But after a few minutes i got it working. I needed a true unlimited gallery. As far as flaws I believe the instructions could be a little more clear as far as locating the designated section to embed code but other than that its a solid addition to my store.

VF Engineering Store

App was good for basics. Not much else to be said, writing a review after not fully testing the app, just to get through the honeymoon phaze......

Zaza&K

I used this app to help me create galleries, it does its job, thanks . extra letters to reach one hundred

SELLECTION

Awesome support! and awesome app! highly recommended. The outcome of the app is the best of you can expect. If this is the solution what you need, you are going to love it!

North Scottsdale Floral

Perfect gallery app. It's easy to install, easy to use, and the unlimited version is just $4.99 per month. Sign me up!

Pixies Rule

I needed a fast gallery that was easy to install and appealing for my art. Thank you for designing Cozy Image Gallery. It's perfect!

Ash and Oak Yarn

The app works well and the customer service is great! Wasn't sure how to embed the app but they replied to my email very quickly and it works like a charm now.

Swave Footwear

it's good and I appreciate the work that put into designing this application. One suggestion though, The trial period should be added.

Black Diamond T-shirt Company

The app was easy to set up and it looks great on my site. I used it to add a Gallery page to the store.

Signs by Caitlin

Easy to use and decent functionality built into the app. Upon setup I reached out for support, they were prompt and solved my issue.

Shoutout to Caroline and Dave of the support team!