Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Frangipani Florist

This app ss fantastic, does what it says it will and more. I advise anyone to consider using it. Support is good.

Sugarcane & Co.

Great experience with the app and support team. I had a question and they got back to me right away!

Essentialgifting.com

This was a solution suggested by hired support, I was pleased with the outcome, looking forward to continuing to use.

MJ Photography LLC

Customer service is top notoch!!! They help me to delete an app that didnt work and replace it with there. They made sure my page looked professional and I was happy with it. I love having someone I good actually speak to and explain what I was wanting.

The Kenyan Collection

This app - Cozy Image Gallery - So far, so good. Have asked a few questions and have received quick responses. Thanks!

Future Self

This app was super easy to use and produced the exact look I was going for - clean, minimal and modern. Thank you!

Art Factory & Party Place

So far the app has been great. still in our free trial. super easy to use, user-friendly. I tried out two other apps before landing on this one and it's by far the best one I've found.

Loria's Cookies

It's perfect for us, works good, easy to set up and also easy to customise. I would recommend it for those with large image galleries that are seperate from the products.

Glass Bangers

So far so good. Really easy to set up and tweak. I think it's gonna be just what we needed. Thanks so much.

Camille Enrico

Great app. It works perfectly and the price is not too high. We recommand this app for sure. Try it !