Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Yiddish Warmth

I needed an app to display a lot of original artwork as a dynamic online gallery. Cozy Image Gallery did everything I needed and I'm so grateful for the work they do. There are lots of options, like sorting and alt text and mouseover changes and more.

Lauren’s Sweet Treats

I used this app to help promote pick n mixes on the website, I needed a few different images as there is a large selection of sweets and this app was easy to install, follow and create galleries. Great pricing too thank you so much!

Bob Amaral Photography

Very simple to use. I love how it does not slow down my website. Excellent communication with the developer too!

Outdoor Space Designs

Fantastic app and fantastic support. If you need / want a good-looking gallery function for your site, this is a fantastic option and I highly recommend it. I built a gorgeous site for my client with fairly complicated needs and loooooong affiliate links. I tried another gallery app first because I found it first and it ended up not displaying up on my client's pages plus had very limited styling options. The Cozy Image Gallery has good display options, with easy to set link and hover choices. (My wishes for future updates would be to choose the caption typeface, to allow the caption to show above a hover background and to allow background color options.) This app is simple, beautiful, easy to configure and the support is more than 5 stars.

AmericoArt

By far the best gallery app for Shopify. The app does not use the Shopify CDN but their own and you can really tell the difference. The images are comparable to the originals I uploaded. Steve in support was very helpful in helping me create the lightbox view I was looking for using some simple CSS code. I can't say how much I appreciate finding an app like this on Shopify which is as feature rich as what you find in the WordPress world. And to top it off - the app is priced far below any of the other gallery apps. Truly a work of love by the developer and it shows.

Wesleyan Artist Market

Amazing gallery image app, and amazing customer service. Have used a couple of image gallery apps, and this one was the most intuitive, easy-to-load, and offers lots of options and opportunities to finesse. Importantly, the Cozy Image team of support is excellent and dedicated to making it happen. We are very glad to be partnering with Cozy Image Gallery for our site. Thank you Cozy Image Gallery.

Portrait Artist | Shayne Wise Art

Brilliant little app. Easy to use with great instructional vids, and great support! My gallery looks fantastic :)

Stephanie Cheng Studios

Great customer service. I had some concerns about the display font in the Popup/Lightbox caption, the support team were very accommodating and helped me out by adding the font on their end. Reply time was prompt and friendly. I'm quite pleased with how the galleries look and aesthetically fit with my shop theme. Would recommend!

Angel & Lily Dog Collars + Accessories

This is the only photo gallery app I found that functions exactly the way I need it to and it is very easy to use. Customer support is friendly and replies quickly.

TarPasArt

I am currently working on an art website/shop which requires a gallery page. After some searching I found this app and decided to try it out. Something that immediatly stood out to me is the large amount of customization options that this app offers (e.g. amount of images per row, borders around images, mouse hover effects). However, I required a specific function that I could not immediatly find in the app, so I decided to send customer service a message. The next morning I received an email from Steve, indicating that the function had been activated by the team! Great customer service in my opinion.