Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Midwest Engravers

Easy to use and love it so far. Highly recommend using this app. We offer engraving services and need to show our clients our work in a nice and organized way

Mirth Studio Development

So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good.

Ada Madison

This app is great! I had a problem embedding the galleries and reached out via email. Within no time I heard back from Caroline and she fixed, tweaked, and perfected several hundred photo's in 5 galleries on 5 separate pages for me..... in minutes. Hands down the most amazing customer service ever. Thank You Caroline❤️

Nick Towne

I am happy with this simple clean website structure that enables me to show my portraits and other artwork online. I can embed video when needed, and the structure of the galleries are all I need for showing my work.

wtembroidery.com

I am trialing the Cozy Gallery. The set up was pretty easy but I goofed putting the code into the template. The customer service was up on it and fixed the problem quickly. Excellent customer service.

FrightGift

All I can say is absolutely amazing. The app itself works fantastically. I needed something a little custom for one of my galleries and the customer service team added a feature for me in no time and on a weekend! Thank you

BOOM AND MELLOW

its a very cool and one of the best image gallery app. Highly recommended, one of the satisfied user. Thanks

American Wood Importers

Works great. We use this and your video gallery to show off the cool stuff we have and to show off customer photos as well.

Colony Cafe

I researched for weeks trying to find a free gallery solution with captions that would work for me. Tried some basic coding on my page too, but nothing worked as well as the Cozy app. My gallery loads fast and looks professional. Worth the small monthly fee if photos are important to you.

Wise Seats

Has allowed us to customize image galleries in ways that Shopify coding won't. Very easy to work with and has improved usability along the way.