Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

True African Art

Update, Late October, 2020: Once again Cozy Gallery shines through with their customer support. I had tweaked the app and it seemed slow on my site afterwards. I contacted the staff at Cozy Gallery and they fixed it right the first time and explained in full what they did and where the problems were. They did this very fast and on the first try. If you are looking for an app to trust, choose this one. OLD REVIEW: I used this app to shorten the length of our Home Page by putting the pictured testimonials and paintings for sale into a Gallery. I received prompt and excellent support from the staff. The staff resolved my customization quickly and with success. The support and customization of this app is where it shines and I think if you are looking for a way to consolidate your images, this app is the best one.

GunSkins

The gallery has all of the features we were looking for (and then some). It's quick and easy to use. It updates quickly and loads fast on our website. It's perfect for our needs!

A Vintage Soul Design

We've been using this gallery app for a few months now and have nothing but good things to say. You can create beautiful photo galleries for a fraction of what other apps charge, and their galleries look better than their competitors anyway! When we did run into an issue, I emailed customer service, expecting to have to wait days for a response. They emailed me back within a few minutes, and after chatting back and forth, they went out of their way to fix my issue and were extremely helpful. Customer service is extremely important to me, and theirs in stellar. I would highly recommend and will use Cozy for other website builds in the future!

The Awakenings Project

So Far, so good! I've created two galleries, although I am waiting to see how much time it takes before I can actually VIEW it or make changes. I figured out the progress bar, and I am seeing the progress move along - the gris style is amazing and fits my needs exactly as a photographer!

Winterhold

Absolutely love it.
This is just what I need

Great App and great support follow up
5 Stars Recommended

Rite At Home Atlanta

Amazing app! I've been transitioning a client from Wordpress to Shopify and for a while had an issue with how to move their portfolio page over but this app solved all those problems! Now they have a beautiful portfolio that shows off their design work perfectly and we all couldn't be happier!

This app gets two thumbs up and I will definitely recommend it to future clients.

Wright Leather Works LLC

Works as described. Does what we need it to do.

Lules Piek

The Shopify themes seem to do a really bad job at creating galleries - it almost always looks terrible. Cozy had a plan that wasn't too pricey, that's why I decided to go with Cozy. I really like this Gallery-App, it is very easy to use, you can even add captions! Finally a clean looking gallery. Thank you so much!

SJB Fine Art

As a professional artist, I used this app to create a gallery of icons representing all the media coverage I have received for my work. Prior to using this app, the basic Shopify website environment does not work well in arranging images as a gallery and I could not justify opting for the expensive theme choices at this stage. Cozy Image Gallery fits the bill perfectly for this environment. After a lot of work to try and achieve a professional result with the Shopify basic theme, despite the improvements in working with Cozy, I've chosen to try a different platform which provides other far-reaching benefits and features but Cozy isn't compatible with this so it's farewell - BUT a HUGE thanks and a 5 Star Review as their support in recovering all my gallery work when I accidentally deleted my account, was EXCELLENT!
I will wholeheartedly recommend Cozy Image Gallery and would certainly use it again.

Ekamai

P-E-R-F-E-C-T! It's a really useful app + the team behind helped me a lot to set it up! Great communication and skills. +++++