Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

MILA Gallery

I was finding kind of like this app!! Very useful!! Easy to use !! I appreciate it!!
I'm satisfy by it!!

Cedar and Moss

This is by far the best affordable image gallery app. Very responsive support team was able to help make some quick modifications. I wish it had a little more functionality for editing hover over text (heading, subheading, font, sizing, etc.) built into the app, but overall, great experience, thank you!

Flozyacreative

Best app for photos out there. I am a professional photographer and I wanted to use the Shopify page for my photography presentation. Very easy to work with and works 100% and the results are amazing. Very responsive and easy to set up everything. Very happy with this app. Tom

Annaoctober

Gallery will be as you want. Very flexible setup. Great work.

Izaskunzabala

THANK YOU!!! I was able to create my gallery the way I wanted! Most importantly, the customer support is OUTSANDING! They responded to all my questions with clarity and immediacy. There are no hidden bad surprises as you go along. I am delighted!

Winabode Com

Great app! Does everything we need it to

Blixy3d

One of the best gallery apps I ever tried.

Yooladesign

Thanks for the quick support, can't review the app yet, just started

Zanerobe

Great app and very wuick, helpful development staff.

Farrowpeople Com

nice app, feel easy to create gallery