Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Kuki London

Great to use. Enter a comment that is at least 30 characters

B1ackgesus Co

Very responsive and alert team

Southbreeze Creations

This product is easy to use and you don't need to know code!

The Piano Guys

If possible, I would give 6 stars to this app and the support from the developer! Friday night after 8:00 PM, I had an issue with images not loading up properly even though I've loaded hundreds of others previously. I did not expect a response until Monday morning. I was surprised to get a reply within minutes, had the issue troubleshot and fixed and images loading properly for me again! Many, many thanks for your great app and even better support!

Local Joe

Very good app, does what it says. My only suggestion would be to build in some features to make the galleries lend more SEO credibility to the pages in which they're embedded. Currently the image URLs for all these images redirect to https://cdncozygallery.addons.business/ even though I've set the image addresses in the app to my domain.

Mistura Store

Great APP, it really solves losing time coding for galleries and grids.

Thetartanartisan

A fantastic gallery app... been on the lookout for a smooth, minimalistic gallery, that looks amazing, to show off my tartan designs! Awesome gallery app, and a great price! I would definately recommeded this app!
Check out my website, and I'll be adding more galleries over the next few weeks ...Stevie, www.theTartanArtisan.com (launching soon, but in the meantime, my 1st gallery - https://thetartanartisan.myshopify.com/pages/gallery)

Tutu Masters

Exactly what we were looking for at a good price! Fast, helpful support when I asked about improving load speed time.

Elf For Christmas

Excellent app, one of the most customisable gallery apps I've used and the gallery looks fab! Easy to use and the bulk upload feature is great too. Would recommend without any hesitation.

Platypus Collective

Hand's down the BEST image gallery! So simple to use, jam-packed with features, looks fantastic and love the gallery options. Doesn't slow down our site at all. WELL worth the teeny-tiny price.