Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Indigo And Violet

This app is so intuitive and helpful at organizing and reordering photos in a gallery. We use the "masonry" layout for a combo of horizontal and vertical photos and it's great.

Canninginteriors

Great simple to use App with an extremely easy setup and great customising options. The team are very quick to help with customisation and adjustments.

Dlorna

Great app ! Very easy to use. Response time is very quick .

Round Table Yarns

This app is really easy to use and creates a very nice looking gallery. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm very happy with it.

Sugarbritches Nappies

I love that this app will allow you to upload many photos. It’s functional and gets the job done. At first I was unable to open the app inside of the shopify app but after waiting several minutes a screen popped up to approve charges. Once I hit approve the app will open. I do find I have the best luck uploading 6 to 8 pictures at a time and this may be due to slow connection spreed. I was able to organize over 130 prints to one page and create two other galleries. Shopify photo uploading is very timely and this app enabled me to organize photos into groups and place them on a page. I’m not quite sure how to place them on the page yet I had to get a shopify agent to help me with this but I do find this app very useful and will continue to use it. Customer service is very helpful with problems if you reach out to them. This app is affordable and functional, I would recommend it. I feel like the very small price is worth the investment to save yourself hours of uploading to shopify. I would like to see a slide show option in the future. I think this would be a great feature if it’s an option.

Eff It Just Be

Great app, makes creating image galleries a breeze! Nice display on all devices and screen sizes.

Bagmebaby

This app has been fantastic! For the price it has a lot of features, it's exactly what we were looking for. It's super easy to setup and use.

Beauty By Mina

Great product, great price, great features

Black Sapphire Clothing

Thanks to Rita for fast reply, she fixed exactly what I asked for :). KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Mytrendytwenty

Very responsive. Support responded in a timely manner and provided helpful instructions