Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Alco-haulin' Tulsa

This app helped me get the clean look I needed for my website through image grids that just weren't happening through the Shopify Supply theme. Now my page is organized, visually pleasing, and so much easier to navigate without having to use menus. I had one small question and their customer service was fast, friendly, and most important... helpful. Thank you!

SeaHouse Imagery

I used this app to create a web Gallery to showcase my coastal stock photos. It was so easy to install, very user-friendly & has enough options for customizing. It has definitely improved the look of my site. Highly recommended!

ILLUSTRASSY

This app is the BEST!!! So easy to use, it looks great and doesn't slow down my site. I looked everywhere for something to show off my imagery and THIS IS IT!!! It isn't even necessary to upgrade to a paid plan which is really crazy! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!

Arketicom

really happy with this app. My google analytics is always telling me most conversion are from cozy image. And customers loves to see what we do :) 5 stars! Also, I've never needed support, it's very easy to use.

Belli-buttons

I used this to make a huge catalog page. I needed to tweak some codes and the support team helped right away! very impressed at their awesome customer support!

Gift Label Co.

Don't be fooled by the outdated interface, this app did exactly what I needed it to, and had options I didn't even realise I needed until I saw them. Very easy to use, and a great result.

Nátch

We are happy with the app. We had it set up in just a few minutes and the support it's excellent. I definitely recommend it.

Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.

Very easy to use app - extremely fast, and intuitive to set up. I had a question about customizing, and Steve answered right away, solving my issue instantly. I'm very pleased that I picked this image gallery app over all the others!

E-Catamaran : Electric Catamaran CECLO

Works brilliantly for us and the guys are eager for feedback. We sell Electric catamaran and this makes it easy to sell off rejects and returns. Easy to install and manage. And also a very great support team.
A must have for sure!

Dishmaster Faucet

Easy to set up and easy to use. Support response time is quick and answers are spot on. Great app if you need a gallery(s).