Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Blanket Creek Pottery

Both app and customer service are great!
The amount of galleries is unlimited and there are a lot of options for editing them individually, either in a grid layout or masonry, with borders or without, etc...
There is also the option to add to each picture both a caption and Alt text separately, which for me is a big bonus because I want to be able to add alt text to all pictures for SEO but not necessarily a caption. in other apps, the caption and alt text are inseparable, which means that you have to add a caption in order to have an alt text, and they can't be two separate things.
Thanks a lot for such a great app and support!

Suburbia Style

I use the app for my front page for Featured Collections etc.
I did have a problem in setting up Support was very helpful and quick to respond the app is user friendly and easy to navigate,does what it says. A Good app,good support very polite and responsive ,i highly recommend this app Thumbs up 5 stars,thanks again support keep up the good work.

Victrix Limited

Easy to use, looks great and the customer service is fantastic. Never had to wait more than 30 minutes for a reply from the Cozy App support team

seventhstitch

This app is so great and easy to use. It is looking so much attractive in my store. Moreover, I am amazed by the excellent customer service.
I highly recommend this APP. 10000 stars

Ssama's Stores

I loved the app. It offers much more than other apps for the free version. Fpor my website it was all what i needed

HempFXStore

this app doesn't put an annoying "powered by Cozy Images" link under your pictures like some other apps do... highly recommend this one

Alissée

Very nice gallery, the main positive points are the images management (very easy in the dashboard) and the numerous customization options.

ShootingTargets7

These guys are one of my favorite app developers. Their support is exceptional, their apps are intuitive, cost-effective, and clever.
Outstanding in every way. Really does a great job of presenting media in my store. I have to laugh at the few one star reviews here. I've been dealing with these folks for some time now and have been nothing but impressed with them. It goes to show you some people are just impossible to please.

Clinch

It's a very good app to create a beautiful image gallery.
Great, quick and dedicated support. Thanks a lot!

Doodlebox

This app was simple to use, no dramas. Using the free version as I don't need loads of gallery images at the moment. Thanks Guys.