Eazy Image Gallery

Eazy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

MaisonDMD

Love this app, it's very easy to use and the zoom effect when u hoover on the pictures won me over. they have a great customer service also, steve in particular was very helpful and sort out my issues in less then an hour. Will highly recommend, great job guys

Countryside Threads

I have a fabric display page that i used to use a costume page app to display my stores collection, but after getting so many pictures the file size became to big and i had to find a new way to manage the collection which lead me to this app.
This app is very easy to use and looks amazing on the store front. I can manage my collections some much faster with this now. I don't like apps that i have to do any coding for so i was a little worried when saw you had to copy and past a line of code but their video guide showed me how to do it exactly and worked first time no issue. Note you don't go into the theme code which is why it was so easy.

Alco-haulin' Tulsa

This app helped me get the clean look I needed for my website through image grids that just weren't happening through the Shopify Supply theme. Now my page is organized, visually pleasing, and so much easier to navigate without having to use menus. I had one small question and their customer service was fast, friendly, and most important... helpful. Thank you!

SeaHouse Imagery

I used this app to create a web Gallery to showcase my coastal stock photos. It was so easy to install, very user-friendly & has enough options for customizing. It has definitely improved the look of my site. Highly recommended!

ILLUSTRASSY

This app is the BEST!!! So easy to use, it looks great and doesn't slow down my site. I looked everywhere for something to show off my imagery and THIS IS IT!!! It isn't even necessary to upgrade to a paid plan which is really crazy! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!

Arketicom

really happy with this app. My google analytics is always telling me most conversion are from cozy image. And customers loves to see what we do :) 5 stars! Also, I've never needed support, it's very easy to use.

Belli-buttons

I used this to make a huge catalog page. I needed to tweak some codes and the support team helped right away! very impressed at their awesome customer support!

Gift Label Co.

Don't be fooled by the outdated interface, this app did exactly what I needed it to, and had options I didn't even realise I needed until I saw them. Very easy to use, and a great result.

Nátch

We are happy with the app. We had it set up in just a few minutes and the support it's excellent. I definitely recommend it.

Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.

Very easy to use app - extremely fast, and intuitive to set up. I had a question about customizing, and Steve answered right away, solving my issue instantly. I'm very pleased that I picked this image gallery app over all the others!