Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Magazzin Group B2B Site

The operation is very simple and achieve what really in my head. When I came across some technical issue, it offers awesome customer services.

Tube Top Company

Great app! Very easy to set up! Love it! Fast load of images as well on your site. Would highly recommend. They also work with you if you have a problem.

A&V Custom Designz

I use this app for my image gallery. It's very easy to use. I love it. Thank you for your work on it.

LYLA

I used this feature to add a nice gallery of my products on my homepage. Easy to use, and customize. Easy to add the code onto your homepage. The developer are very responsive when you need assistance!

Biktrix

Great customer support (coming up with a fast and creative solution to save us time duplicating galleries from one store to another). Also, the app is very easy to use and makes it simple for us to display gorgeous galleries of our products.

February 6, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy's values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards
Cozy Gallery Addons Team

Biktrix Electric Bikes Canada

Classical Baths

I used this app to put an image gallery of painted baths on my web site showing how we paint our freestanding baths in farrow and ball and other quality paints. I've been thinking of doing this for a while, when I finally got around to doing it it took me about 2 hours work resize and edit about 40 images and then about 20 minutes to create and populate the image gallery using the Cozy Image Gallery App. I was just what I needed and I'm very happy with it.

Pagoda Paper

This app allows us to create galleries of images with a sku label overlay. It also allows us to group our galleries by product type.

Stil&Form

Amazing support and great gallery! We have installed in on 2 shops and can now use implement gallery from either shop and make it work, really great feature if you have multiple stores/countries and don't want to do the work twice :-)

Design in Stitches

This app is exactly what I was looking for to build pages of monogram styles and thread swatches. I like that I can do simple grids with captions and the zoom feature is a nice options. It was extremely easy to use.