Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Acer Guitars

Amazing. Really straightforward to upload images and no size restrictions when uploading. Would like if you could put the caption below the picture.

I also reached out to the team for support, they got back to me almost instantly and custom coded a solution for me free of charge! Thanks guys!

Dante and The Purple Crayon

Everything I was looking for. And more. Captions. Links. Gallery Settings. Size settings. Everything I was looking for.

Crossover Footwear

I was looking for an app that would display a set of images without having to connect to Instagram, and this worked perfectly. Would definitely recommend!

Embellished London

Really easy to use, video tutorial helps to quickly get the gallery live on site, it's a great way to get more images of your products.

Change Your Sink

I found this app after multiple tries of another app in the Shopify app store. Finally found this great app and met with a very helpful and responsive support team when I need help. Highly recommended!

WEAREYESMYTH

Been on the trial program and had a great experience with Cozy gallery. The app UI seems a little bit old-fashioned so it made me curious at first uses, but still very easy to use afterall. The support team was very quick-responding even during the weekends' time. Thank you team and keep up the good work.

ShiftCam Japan

This app is much more user friendly and easier to use and stable. I think that it's worth $3.99/month!

Under April Skies Art

looks good so far. easy to use. quick upload and customisable ............... thank you ...................................................................................................................................

MILLAROLLA

Good apps. Easy to use and straight forward. Recommended for anyone who wants to easily arrange the lookbook.

Life Learning Gifts

I love this . Fabulous. Very easy to use and great options. I would love to see the option that if the image is protected, you can subscribe to your site to download it.