Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Malaga Car Audio

I'm still learning to use the app, but it seems to do everything it says it does... The GUI is pretty basic and can be improved upon, but So far, so good...

Duke & Winston

Very Awesome app. Saved me a ton of time having to upload images manually & looks great on my site: https://duke-winston.com/pages/duke-pics.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We couldn't have said it better ourselves!

Esprit de l'Himalaya

This is a very enhancing app on our site. It allows us to share images that speak in a poetic way about us. it does everything I need and I am very happy with it.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad you like it!

Cozy Shopify Apps

CaroM

i am using the app for my online store and it is helping me a lot for my gallery i recommend highly this app

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback!

support@addons.business

Amanya Design

I used this app to show my portfolio of designs with hyperlinks to sales. Great app and service, at a good price.

Paranormal Dares

Simple and easy to install. Way better that other apps in the App store. We where using another app on Shopify that kept running into issues with our purchased theme. Every time a small change would happen to the theme it broke the app and in return the app broke the theme. This app works with the Venue theme from SafeasMilk without issues. Highly recommend this app for adding a gallery to your blog posts or pages!

Sika Design

Had some issues that I couldn't figure out, so I contacted support, which gave me great support! Highly recommend to others!

Vacant Label

Had to drop another app and look for a good and efficient one. Found this app. WONDERFUL! amazing!!!

www.Nuroco.com

never been more impressed with any other app support team. You guys are the best! keep it up and you will get more loyal customers like me. :)

Michael Malta Studio

The product works great and has some fantastic features. The support team is very responsive and helpful.