Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

The Organization Toolbox

I first installed the free version of Cozy Image Gallery to install a project gallery on my site. I was so impressed with how easy it was to add images, links, and text, as well as change the formatting...that I upgraded so I could place additional galleries on other parts of my site. The support even helped me out by adding some extra code to make my galleries faster. Highly recommend!

Asta Joana Design

Cozy Image Gallery helped me to put up image gallery on my Shopify website, which is impossible without the app.

iconografi

This app is very easy to use, and for things I couldn't quite figure out on my own, the support was very responsive and quick to help with exactly what I needed! Thank you.

www.joshoshea.com | Handmade Jewellery Gold and Silver

I really like this app. Simple and effective. I just wanted to portray a few images in a clean slideshow and thats exactly what I got.

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

Brilliant and very easy to configure all the way through. The upload was so much easier, also the cost is negligible. Thanks

Little Flower Farm

Love Cozy Image Gallery for my Facebook Feed! It has a number of unique layouts and was extremely easy to set up!

MADE BERLIN

Eine sehr gute App. Können wir nur empfehlen. Haben unser Konto umgestellt und freuen uns auf die weitere gute Zusammenarbeit. Schön das es euch gut.

Pocket NC

I was looking for a better way to organize images across our website. This app makes that possible - easily! When I had a support question support helped fast and equipped us with information that will help our gallery setup in the future. Support even provided us with a custom page layout that suited our galleries better which I really appreciated.

Neofabrik klíma és okosotthon Kecskemét

Simple, easy to use, works well and it has correct pricing. The customer service is very very helpful even for custom design, thanks.

Yiddish Warmth

I needed an app to display a lot of original artwork as a dynamic online gallery. Cozy Image Gallery did everything I needed and I'm so grateful for the work they do. There are lots of options, like sorting and alt text and mouseover changes and more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29