Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

History Makers 02

hella dope, just got started with it today and its looking niceeeeee. super responsive, easy to use, and im going to continue to explore it.

Robert R. Norman

I tried other photo gallery apps for shopify, and this one works so much better than the others. Easy to add photos and easy to edit galleries. Easy to add captions and effects.

Midwest Engravers

Easy to use and love it so far. Highly recommend using this app. We offer engraving services and need to show our clients our work in a nice and organized way

Mirth Studio Development

So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good.

Ada Madison

This app is great! I had a problem embedding the galleries and reached out via email. Within no time I heard back from Caroline and she fixed, tweaked, and perfected several hundred photo's in 5 galleries on 5 separate pages for me..... in minutes. Hands down the most amazing customer service ever. Thank You Caroline❤️

Nick Towne

I am happy with this simple clean website structure that enables me to show my portraits and other artwork online. I can embed video when needed, and the structure of the galleries are all I need for showing my work.

wtembroidery.com

I am trialing the Cozy Gallery. The set up was pretty easy but I goofed putting the code into the template. The customer service was up on it and fixed the problem quickly. Excellent customer service.

FrightGift

All I can say is absolutely amazing. The app itself works fantastically. I needed something a little custom for one of my galleries and the customer service team added a feature for me in no time and on a weekend! Thank you

BOOM AND MELLOW

its a very cool and one of the best image gallery app. Highly recommended, one of the satisfied user. Thanks

American Wood Importers

Works great. We use this and your video gallery to show off the cool stuff we have and to show off customer photos as well.