Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Mizensir Genève

Application interessante mais reste a voir comment changer la typo du texte,
Effet propre et facile d'accés

Dupuis-design

The system works well and super easy to use, unfortunately the photos takes a few seconds to load on the website.

ArtBlvd

I tried 3 different gallery builders. Cozy Image Gallery worked great! It has nice effects for the image boxes and was easy to use. Thanks!!

YAMA Mountain Gear

Looks and works great for my needs. There was an issue getting it to work with my theme at first, but they were able to resolve the problem and get everything working well. Simple and easy to use with clean looking results.

History Makers 02

hella dope, just got started with it today and its looking niceeeeee. super responsive, easy to use, and im going to continue to explore it.

Robert R. Norman

I tried other photo gallery apps for shopify, and this one works so much better than the others. Easy to add photos and easy to edit galleries. Easy to add captions and effects.

Midwest Engravers

Easy to use and love it so far. Highly recommend using this app. We offer engraving services and need to show our clients our work in a nice and organized way

Mirth Studio Development

So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good.

Ada Madison

This app is great! I had a problem embedding the galleries and reached out via email. Within no time I heard back from Caroline and she fixed, tweaked, and perfected several hundred photo's in 5 galleries on 5 separate pages for me..... in minutes. Hands down the most amazing customer service ever. Thank You Caroline❤️

Nick Towne

I am happy with this simple clean website structure that enables me to show my portraits and other artwork online. I can embed video when needed, and the structure of the galleries are all I need for showing my work.