Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Kicks of Art

i LOVE THIS APP. eASY TO USE AND WORKS. Thank you for making a great app. I would recommend it to any user.

Canada Wide Cabinets

Great app. Unlimited Images and a lot of caption and mouse over options. Easy to create both galleries and page menus.

OrchidRepublic

This is the easiest gallery to use (I have tried a few) also the most cost effective. Great Customer service as well :-)

onlinemarkat

its very simple and easy to create a gallery in few minutes using this app, keep it up guys thank you

smartevasion

The app if very easy to use, it offers quite a lot of possibilities to display our photo galleries, and above all, the support is just excellent. Caroline and Dave are very reactive and helpful.

Thierry-ATLAN

Im used application, very good script. 5/5Stars. Very easy, practical, and a lot of effect available. For a reasonable price.

Power Up Starlight

I'm using this app on a couple of different galleries. It's easy and fun to use. I had a small issue and got help quickly. Check out the gallery here: https://powerupstarlight.com/pages/gallery

vagabondphotographic.com

This App helped be load bulk images into a gallery with large preview windows, far better/quicker than what we were using in the Shopify template.

AMANDA NAVAI

100% does what it says. easiest interface ever for creating any gallery. Far better than any gallery out there in the store.

HAWKHOUSE

This app is everything I ever needed and more. I have tried EVERY other gallery builder and this one is hands down the most straightforward. I can upload (drag and drop, baby!) up to 100 images in one go. You and use an UNLIMITED amount of galleries and unlimited images in those galleries, all for the same cost. I feel really lucky to have found cozy image gallery.

I spent one evening resizing and uploading shoots, and must have made 11 galleries over the course of a movie.

You can re-arrange photos, link them to products and more. I'm in love.

I use Cozy to make galleries out of photoshoots that we have either shot ourselves or collaborated on. I use the code to imbed into a blog post, and now have a clean, simple and beautiful way to share all of the lovely images that my jewelry has been caught in over the years.

Thank you so much for this delight of a program!!