Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Divalocation

customer service very fast! Thanks to Rita from cozy app

Charmful Impressions

This app is wonderful! It has come in really handy for me to be able to have all my blog posts with images on one page for all without having to do this with coding. Thank you so much!!

Miekoio

This is the Best Gallery of Shopify. plus, the team is very kind and responsive. very awesome addon. thank you so much, I love it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Titania Creations

Brilliant app, it's just what I was looking for, very easy to set up and use.

Legend Group

Looks good so far and very easy to use!

Saman Fashion

I´m finding very useful this app! It works just fine out of the box and it solves the most urgent needs for all in the need of a responsive Gallery.

Transient Books

I am ECSTATIC to have found this app. The price is perfect, totally worth it. I had been using tables on my shopify pages to show options and color palettes to client. They looked terrible on the phones and were not versatile enough. These galleries allow me to share info, customize wildly, super versatile and easy to use. The customer support was FAST and solved my single issue. Otherwise, I could figure every thing out on my own in no time flat. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Leigh Schubert

Simple to use! Really great value. Support is quick and helpful. I had a feature request to speed up my workflow and BAM!!!!!!!!! It was implemented over the weekend! Highly recommended!!!! Thank you ALL!!

Hummingbirdhangout

Great app and support is right there within minutes. I am super happy with it. It is easy to use and has some really unique things you can do with your gallery. Simple and fast....

Nellys V

Have been on the search for a good image gallery app for my online store. After trying quite a few this one was easy to use, install and offers a lot of options for customization . I had a few problems on my website and customer service fixed it quickly and were helpful . Highly recommend this app!