Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Festi Fetes

Very easy to install!
App customer service very quick!

Valeriecarrdesigns

So pleased to have found this app. having tried half a dozen others, I was about to give up! This does exactly what I need, it's easy to install and create galleries and looks fantastic. Very impressed.

Awoke N Aware

Great team to work with. Helped me ensure that it worked the exact way I wanted. Highly recommend using this app!

Handsup Esthetics

best app ever on that topic.
moreover, amazon team, reactiv, and really helpful

Steveastro81

I don't usually write reviews however the support I have received is second to none. The app works perfectly for my photography website.

I Spy Eyes

Great app and great quick response from the team to get the mobile version to have less across than the desktop version! Deffo recommended!

Gungoddess Com

Excellent app! Galleries load fast & look good. No gallery limits & images are served through CDN, not stored in your theme files - a huge advantage over other apps. Great price & extremely responsive support. We had several custom requirements and Dave made them all happen almost immediately. Very impressed with this level of service & looking forward to even more features that are in process!

Aqua Selection

Super performant et facile d'utilisation.
Je recommande fortement. Vous ne serez pas déçu.

En V Apparel

Speedy fixes and amazing to use

Kokoon Online

Great app, easy to use, very reasonably priced