Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

La Promenade

Love this app! I can now display all of my photos proudly to my customers.
Already have received great feedback from clients who love the new gallery section on my site. Keep up the great work, A+

My Store Example 23

Great APP. Easy to implement and a beautiful way to present your products, campaigns in a gallery.

The Ultimate Party Shop Ltd

Really happy. Both Dave and Caroline responded immediately when i presented a challenge of auto rotating my pictures. They put the time in and fixed the issue so my life would be easier! Fantastic customer service and a great app that has given me exactly what i needed to present my products. Super easy to use and professional looking. Definitely recommend!

Once again incredibly impressed with this team, i asked for a possible change and i got a response immediately and my request was completed a few hours later. Great app and brilliant team!

Festi Fetes

Very easy to install!
App customer service very quick!

Valeriecarrdesigns

So pleased to have found this app. having tried half a dozen others, I was about to give up! This does exactly what I need, it's easy to install and create galleries and looks fantastic. Very impressed.

Awoke N Aware

Great team to work with. Helped me ensure that it worked the exact way I wanted. Highly recommend using this app!

Handsup Esthetics

best app ever on that topic.
moreover, amazon team, reactiv, and really helpful

Steveastro81

I don't usually write reviews however the support I have received is second to none. The app works perfectly for my photography website.

I Spy Eyes

Great app and great quick response from the team to get the mobile version to have less across than the desktop version! Deffo recommended!

Gungoddess Com

Excellent app! Galleries load fast & look good. No gallery limits & images are served through CDN, not stored in your theme files - a huge advantage over other apps. Great price & extremely responsive support. We had several custom requirements and Dave made them all happen almost immediately. Very impressed with this level of service & looking forward to even more features that are in process!