Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

club matters

Very good. Steve helped me add the gallery to a homepage and then resized the images for me. Very helpful!

Fungi Jon

Very helpful customer service and app! When I couldn't figure something out, they were able to help me with something really quickly so the app did what I wanted!

Never Stop Grindin

Amazing app and customer service. Best of the best. Use this app to get started. They respond to emails fast and great image gallery. Thank you.

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

It's a nice app with great support. They helped with some custom css to make it do what we wanted to. Exactly what we needed! :)

JT Industrial Designs

Easy to use for photo gallery layout. A randomize order button for photo arrangements would be awesome! Or a click and drag preview to edit the arrangement would be easier too. Thanks!

Eric Javits

This is a great app, is really easy to setup. I tried 3 different gallery apps and some are too expensive. This one works well and is inexpensive.

Floraisonflowers

Good ad fast and mobile first responsive,
Its great and free for your 1st gallery.
I try some of others but some are conflict with loading gallery.

This one is good

Shady Deal Depot

like this, but how do you find this app 2 months from now? Bookmark it? There should be a link on the apps panel in Shopify...

Vintage Jewel Box

Great app for a gallery of my sold items. I needed some help with reordering the images, Steve was quick to respond and made the adjustment for me within a few hours.

JennaBenna Sorority

This app is amazing. I needed a landing page/gallery and this was perfection. Very easy to use and the results are stunning. Would HIGHLY recommend.