Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

New England Mischief

I just got this app and I absolutely LOVE it!
SO simple to use and the images are automatically adjusted, so less work for me! Highly recommend!

CEAR ceramiche

Ottima app, l'unica gratuita che ti permette di inserire fino a 50 immagini. Certo sarebbe stato meglio avere la possibilità di poter suddividere ad esempio 10 immagini per 5 categorie, così da differenziare, ma va bene anche tutte insieme, di meglio gratuitamente non si trova. La consiglio.

Artrosity

I'm a graphic artist and this app fit the perfect need for making a great viewing gallery. Cozy Image Gallery is just what I needed!

Adaliù

Sto utilizzando questa app da poco ma credo sia molto utile per migliorare l'aspetto dello store. Facile da usare.

Box Bioscience

I really like all the options this app gives you, and pretty dynamic features, too. Much of the hover effects are pretty cool.

Magazzin Group B2B Site

The operation is very simple and achieve what really in my head. When I came across some technical issue, it offers awesome customer services.

Tube Top Company

Great app! Very easy to set up! Love it! Fast load of images as well on your site. Would highly recommend. They also work with you if you have a problem.

A&V Custom Designz

I use this app for my image gallery. It's very easy to use. I love it. Thank you for your work on it.

LYLA

I used this feature to add a nice gallery of my products on my homepage. Easy to use, and customize. Easy to add the code onto your homepage. The developer are very responsive when you need assistance!

Biktrix

Great customer support (coming up with a fast and creative solution to save us time duplicating galleries from one store to another). Also, the app is very easy to use and makes it simple for us to display gorgeous galleries of our products.

February 6, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy's values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards