Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

HomeFoodFantasy

Great app, lots of customization options plus the galleries load fast and look good on all devices.

But what's really amazing is the support! Dave & team went out of their way to help us achieve what we wanted. Now our galleries look great and exactly how we needed them. Thank you Cozy Image Gallery team!

Just Because Boutique

This is a good app. Easy to install and easy to use. Does what it says it will do. Support was good too.

enfin levé

Exactly what I've been looking for for a long time. Super simple to use. Basic functionalities, minimalistic design. At the moment I would only suggest implementing font selector with "Caption" feature.

The Lost Sierra Company

I got the app to put a customer gallery up on my website. I love it. The only thing that would be nicer would be to be able to edit it from the shopify site it's self.

Emmanuel Kyndt

Excellent easy to use image gallery app. Everything I was looking for. Offering both basic and advanced formatting options. Very dedicated support.

Acer Guitars

Amazing. Really straightforward to upload images and no size restrictions when uploading. Would like if you could put the caption below the picture.

I also reached out to the team for support, they got back to me almost instantly and custom coded a solution for me free of charge! Thanks guys!

Dante and The Purple Crayon

Everything I was looking for. And more. Captions. Links. Gallery Settings. Size settings. Everything I was looking for.

Crossover Footwear

I was looking for an app that would display a set of images without having to connect to Instagram, and this worked perfectly. Would definitely recommend!

Embellished London

Really easy to use, video tutorial helps to quickly get the gallery live on site, it's a great way to get more images of your products.

Change Your Sink

I found this app after multiple tries of another app in the Shopify app store. Finally found this great app and met with a very helpful and responsive support team when I need help. Highly recommended!