Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Paranormal Dares

Simple and easy to install. Way better that other apps in the App store. We where using another app on Shopify that kept running into issues with our purchased theme. Every time a small change would happen to the theme it broke the app and in return the app broke the theme. This app works with the Venue theme from SafeasMilk without issues. Highly recommend this app for adding a gallery to your blog posts or pages!

Sika Design

Had some issues that I couldn't figure out, so I contacted support, which gave me great support! Highly recommend to others!

Vacant Label

Had to drop another app and look for a good and efficient one. Found this app. WONDERFUL! amazing!!!

www.Nuroco.com

never been more impressed with any other app support team. You guys are the best! keep it up and you will get more loyal customers like me. :)

Michael Malta Studio

The product works great and has some fantastic features. The support team is very responsive and helpful.

ENZO BARATTO™

I use this app and i'm very happy with it ! it simple of use and very useful! I will recomand it to everyone.

CapriLifestyle

I have tried many other gallery Apps. I could not find a better one. This App is absolutely amazing.

Molteno

Fast, professional service! Sorted out problems within minutes. Definitely recommended. Thank you for your help

Angel & Lily Dog Collars + Accessories

I just started using this app and so far so good. I am able to create the clean, simple photo galleries that I need to create. Incredibly easy to use. It does exactly what I need.

Watch Us Women Oakville

Amazing app! Made it so easy to grid my images and makes my online shop look better and more professional. Love it! Thanks