Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

managed-mischief.com

UPDATE: The developer reached out and helped me with my issues.
From what I understand it was a technical glitch.
Gallery working well, now. I have had a lot of problems with placement of my gallery. I looked up how to remove code and couldn't find it in my website code.
I have reached out to support three times, the first being almost seven hours ago, with only one generic email being sent to me that a support ticket had been created. So disappointed

KEEGAN

Time spent using app 26 minutes

This app does exactly what I wanted for my image gallery with a good amount of customisability and no frills. They also offer a free tier with no logo, which won me over.

Shame that my images aren't hosted on Shopify servers, but I imagine that's because Shopify compress images very heavily.

Still need to see how well their CDN serves images, but seems okay so far.

MARCUSTOM

Location France

Dans sa version de base , cette app permet de créer une photo gallery d’ une cinquantaine de photos, qui est déjà pas mal. Merci

Zoe's House of Flowers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far this app has given us exactly what we were looking for. A simple way to add photos to a gallery without having to create one with code. Took one star off because of one small gripe. There's a slight delay to connect and load but it's not bad enough where we would not use the app.

Pallet Beds

Time spent using app 23 minutes

App is requiring I review it to get rid of annoying notification at top of page. Haven't used it yet however the notification is extremely annoying. Maybe have a dismiss option?

Manhattan Ink

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's an easy to use app if you are familiar with using the HTML side of things, not good for those who don't.

NerdyMom Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Still learning how it all works, not super user friendly but hoping I pick it up quickly as from what I can tell it's one of the better apps offered for the price

Deco Hound NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

I would love if there wasn't a limit on how many photos you can add to the gallery apart form that exactly what I wanted

Yliana Yepez

The backend need a complete redesign not the UX but the UI theme or look and feel is you want. Time new roman blue is not the easiest to sell the a fashion design team that will manage this site. All work fine, as offered.

mental co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

App is great. My only complaint is that the "rate/review" bar wont go away until I come here to do such. Then, I can't even just rate it, no, there's a 100 character minimum. So, I have to write all these damn words, too...

Previous 1