Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Zoe's House of Flowers

So far this app has given us exactly what we were looking for. A simple way to add photos to a gallery without having to create one with code. Took one star off because of one small gripe. There's a slight delay to connect and load but it's not bad enough where we would not use the app.

Pallet Beds

App is requiring I review it to get rid of annoying notification at top of page. Haven't used it yet however the notification is extremely annoying. Maybe have a dismiss option?

Manhattan Ink

It's an easy to use app if you are familiar with using the HTML side of things, not good for those who don't.

NerdyMom Shop

Still learning how it all works, not super user friendly but hoping I pick it up quickly as from what I can tell it's one of the better apps offered for the price

Deco Hound NZ

I would love if there wasn't a limit on how many photos you can add to the gallery apart form that exactly what I wanted

Yliana Yepez

The backend need a complete redesign not the UX but the UI theme or look and feel is you want. Time new roman blue is not the easiest to sell the a fashion design team that will manage this site. All work fine, as offered.

mental co.

App is great. My only complaint is that the "rate/review" bar wont go away until I come here to do such. Then, I can't even just rate it, no, there's a 100 character minimum. So, I have to write all these damn words, too...

Carol & Company

I like the app, it's easy to use but I would like to see more options for captions and descriptions. I would also like the ability to add a gallery to the home page.

VenomRex

Great app for basic gallery function on Shopify. It did exactly what I wanted it to do. I would to see the ability to tag images to multiple galleries.