Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Belli-buttons

I used this to make a huge catalog page. I needed to tweak some codes and the support team helped right away! very impressed at their awesome customer support!

Gift Label Co.

Don't be fooled by the outdated interface, this app did exactly what I needed it to, and had options I didn't even realise I needed until I saw them. Very easy to use, and a great result.

Nátch

We are happy with the app. We had it set up in just a few minutes and the support it's excellent. I definitely recommend it.

Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.

Very easy to use app - extremely fast, and intuitive to set up. I had a question about customizing, and Steve answered right away, solving my issue instantly. I'm very pleased that I picked this image gallery app over all the others!

E-Catamaran : Electric Catamaran CECLO

Works brilliantly for us and the guys are eager for feedback. We sell Electric catamaran and this makes it easy to sell off rejects and returns. Easy to install and manage. And also a very great support team.
A must have for sure!

Dishmaster Faucet

Easy to set up and easy to use. Support response time is quick and answers are spot on. Great app if you need a gallery(s).

EnviroMerch

The perfect app for a very neat and responsive gallery .. makes our website look so much more professional .. easy to navigate and work .. simple to add galleries to site .. needed tech support for adding Pinterest (this is the only way to add it) we heard from Steve within hours and Pinterest was added almost instantly .. very happy .. thank you!!

PrintedDream

This app is an absolute treasure.

I used it in my own store https://printeddream.de to provide my customers a gigantic image gallery as an inspiration pool.

Cozy Image Gallery's interface looks absolutely clean, the support team is quick with the responses.

If you're looking to encorporate any type of image gallery in your store, look no further!

Pad Delux

This app is great. Very simple to use and powerful for any online store. The tech suppprt is 100% on point. They are focused on customer satisfaction all day, every day.

club matters

Very good. Steve helped me add the gallery to a homepage and then resized the images for me. Very helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25