Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

ROKS PERSONLIZED CUBES

Great app! It did exactly what I needed it to. Other gallery apps can load super slow, this one is super fast.

LUISA POSTRES

Excelente aplicación para hacer una galeria de fotos!! MUY MUY fácil, solo es seguir las instrucciones y todo funciona. Tuve un problema que las fotos no quedaban al ancho de la página, escribí a soporte para que me ayudaran a ampliarlo y fue súper rápido!! Este es el link por si quieren verlo: https://www.luisapostres.com/pages/eventos

Jean Haines

Excellent photo gallery app, easy to use, fast to load on website. Most importantly excellent support staff, helped us with a customisation extremely quickly. Highly recommend.

JH Digital Photo World

After my previous gallery app got discontinued, I was frantically looking for replacement and came across Cozy Image Gallery app. Boy, I wish I found it earlier! Great interface, easy to use and I can finally bulk upload my images! My galleries are big and having an option to upload tens of images at the time is a true life / time saver.
Also, customer service is top notch - I had an issue with image sorting and they custom-fixed it for me in no time.
Overall, highly recommended!

Redtail Overland

Great app! Very easy to use, and does a beautiful job displaying our gallery. Fast, friendly customer service!

Spencers Custom Wood LLC

great product to showcase my work. I use it as a gallery to showcase all the one-of-a-kind pieces that I have created.

Marici

great app and super easy to embed into our pages. Could have more options of size of images and number of rows etc otherwise its great!

The Organization Toolbox

I first installed the free version of Cozy Image Gallery to install a project gallery on my site. I was so impressed with how easy it was to add images, links, and text, as well as change the formatting...that I upgraded so I could place additional galleries on other parts of my site. The support even helped me out by adding some extra code to make my galleries faster. Highly recommend!

Asta Joana Design

Cozy Image Gallery helped me to put up image gallery on my Shopify website, which is impossible without the app.

iconografi

This app is very easy to use, and for things I couldn't quite figure out on my own, the support was very responsive and quick to help with exactly what I needed! Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29