Cozy Image Gallery , 345 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and time-saving bulk upload feature. They value the customization options, professional gallery layout, and image arrangement flexibility. The app is noted for its affordability, reliable performance, and an "Anti-Theft" feature. Support is praised for their responsiveness and custom solutions. It's recommended for those needing to showcase a large number of images.

January 4, 2022

Wonderful... https://gcflooringhouston.com/pages/gallery
Delivering message and feel correctly with great symmetry

GC Flooring Houston
February 12, 2021

I was looking for a better way to organize images across our website. This app makes that possible - easily! When I had a support question support helped fast and equipped us with information that will help our gallery setup in the future. Support even provided us with a custom page layout that suited our galleries better which I really appreciated.

Pocket NC
September 11, 2019

This app is exactly what I was after to showcase my available fabrics. Caroline added Custom CSS for my non-google font. Legend!! Thanks so much! Loving this app :)

Little Seb
Edited February 6, 2019

I used the gallery app to showcase my products and the processes to make my products. Works great!!!

Second Fiddle Designs
Edited January 21, 2019

I am happy with this simple clean website structure that enables me to show my portraits and other artwork online. I can embed video when needed, and the structure of the galleries are all I need for showing my work.

Nick Towne
Edited April 18, 2019

If you want to showcase your ambassadors and gallery in general. This is the perfect app. Was a little confusing at first trying to embed it to my designated page. But after a few minutes i got it working. I needed a true unlimited gallery. As far as flaws I believe the instructions could be a little more clear as far as locating the designated section to embed code but other than that its a solid addition to my store.

Heatvizion
November 9, 2019

i am using the app for my online store and it is helping me a lot for my gallery i recommend highly this app

CaroM
eCommerce Addons replied December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback!

support@addons.business

Edited March 2, 2020

Great app for a gallery of my sold items. I needed some help with reordering the images, Steve was quick to respond and made the adjustment for me within a few hours.

Vintage Jewel Box
April 29, 2019

Great gallery app at an affordable price with useful features and customization. Also, very pleased with customer service and their quick responses

william-travis-2
Edited December 19, 2022

I asked about a feature that I wanted that was not included. They listened and actually added the feature. Excellent developer!

Bob Amaral Photography