Cozy Recover Sales By Tab

Cozy Recover Sales By Tab

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Don't let your customers forget about you. Come back users

Loja Reis Magos

Ótimo! Com poucos cliques você pode configurá-lo, muito bom. Não sei ainda qual o impacto nas vendas, mas o app é shoow!

New Wolves

Everything is ok but why its for free? very nice app, i dont know if its bring more sales, but nice,
Thanks

Alilight.net

i just install this app it works super easy and excited
thanks for sharing BFCM Cozy Recover Sales

December 7, 2019

Thank you for the review!
We work equally hard on these free apps and every positive feedback tells us we are on the right track so customers like you who try them and give your honest opinions are a gem 🙂
support@addons.business

Dress Able

I love the app company they seem to have everything thing that you need covered and it’s free to yse

December 7, 2019

Thanks for letting us know that you enjoyed the app experience for both Cozy Antitheft and Cozy Recover Sales.

WinterWorm

VERY NICE!!! I LIKE!!!
Thank you For making such an app for eCommerce, Great For the Beginners!!!!!

December 7, 2019

Thank you for the review!
We work equally hard on these FREE apps and every POSITIVE FEEDBACK tells us we are on the right track so customers like you who TRY them and give your honest OPINIONS are a gem 🙂
support@addons.business

DRI Sleeper Bedwetting Alarms

This is a really cool little app and a novel approach to recovering potential sales. Easy to install and configure.

The Original Tea Company

This app is quick and easy to install and it does what it says. I like being able to customise the message.

artnhome

I like this apps , it got my attention and made me come back with the shop, feel refreshing . Recommend

ZOVER丨Wireless Earbuds , Genuine Leather iPhone Case, Car Mount

Haven't take much attention about this app. But it lies at my shopify apps area, so for haven't caught much trouble. So I think it's good! Hope it will behave better and better.

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

This app is a great idea! So glad it's free like so many of the Cozy apps! Love this company. Very cool. I look forward to seeing what else they come up with! Ladybugfeetdesigns.com